Politique de confidentialité
Information concerning the protection of personal data
For the purposes of registration with the “Digital Learning Hub” (“DLH”), personal data is collected. In accordance with the European Regulation on the Protection of personal data (“GDPR”), please find related explanations below.
Ministère de l’Éducation nationale, de l’Enfance et de la Jeunesse
Service de la formation professionnelle
29, rue Aldringen
- Loi modifiée du 18 mars 2013 relative aux traitements de données à caractère personnel concernant les élèves
- Loi modifiée du 19 décembre 2008 portant réforme de la formation professionnelle
Execution of a contract
- Management of registration requests and day-to-day management of a participant’s participation
- Finalisation of the certificate of participation
- Processing of anonymized data for statistical purposes
Categories of personal data
- Identifying data: last name, first name, e-mail, company, telephone number, address
- Digital Learning Hub (DLH)
- Service de la formation professionnelle (SFP – MENJE)
- Period for which the personal data will be stored
Personal data is stored for the necessary period:
– the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
– the fulfilment of the legal obligation to which the controller is legally bound.
Data protection officer
- Ministère de l’Éducation nationale, de l’Enfance et de la Jeunesse
33, Rives de Clausen
dpo @ men.lu
- The legal rules on the protection of personal data, in particular the data subject’s rights, shall apply under the related conditions and subject to the exceptions and derogations provided for. The rights are the following:
– Right of access to data;
– Right to rectification;
– Right to deletion;
– Right to object to processing;
– Right to restriction of processing;
– Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– Right to withdraw consent;
– Right to erasure (except if the legal basis is the law);
– Right to data portability.
For questions relating to the processing of the data or in order to assert the exercise of your rights, you can, by justifying your identity (that is, by attaching to your request a legible and valid copy of your identity document) contact the data controller or his data protection officer.
The National Commission for Data Protection, having its headquarters at 15, Boulevard du Jazz, L-4370 Belvaux, may be seized, if necessary, of a complaint concerning the rights granted to the data subject (www.cnpd.public.lu).